Start Up Procedure:
- With everything connected, turn on the water check for leaks.
- Make sure the storage tank shut-off valve is 'OFF' . Open
the sink top faucet.
- Within a few minutes (up to 15) the water will start to run
from the faucet slowly.
- Let the water run for at least 30 minutes. This flushes the
carbon filters on first time use.
- After initial flushing, open the shut-off valve on the tank
and close the sink top faucet.
- Tank will now fill (Usually 2 to 3 hours) After the tank has
filled, open the sink top faucet and drain all the water until
the storage tank is empty and there is only a small flow from
the sink top faucet.*** DO NOT USE FIRST TANK OF WATER.***
- Close the sink top faucet. The system is now ready for use.
the User Manuals Archive